yo..it's me!!

My photo
A SMALL TOWN GAL TRAVELLING FARAWAY FROM HER FAMILY...love adventures n seeking out for new experiences. nothing more greater than having good companions along the way of my journey...keep up with me..;)

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

unwell...


wht a hectic week...n im down with fever n flu..o gosh...cant do anything as im still recovering with all the aches n hot temperature...n been stacked in the house made me like a crazy person...resting is the best way...i didnt go to see a doc but instead made my own medication...honey...hot water...fresh fruits...n...blanket...oo...ginger...lost my appetite...so i took wheat crackers...that's all i've been eating the whole day...
n today i went out coz i couldnt stand it anymore the glum n gloom atmosphere...hahaa...watched the movie WRATH OF THE TITAN..good movie even though i felt something knocking in my head...a really throbbing headache...i managed to watch it ALONE!then i went home took a rest for a while then went out again...being sick is not stopping me to enjoy my week...i had few bundles of books on the table n none of it i checked through...(sigh)...
Monday till Tuesday i went to work even though a very croaky voice came out but work is still work...lost the golden voice...hukhukhuk...thought i managed to go to work for the whole week but today..im down n cant even talk anymore...n thats it...doc here i come...so it was an MC..sorry friends...so i was resting the whole day n just took a few slices of bread...
i'll c ya again..as i need a nap now..ive just taken my medication...soo...zzzzzzzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment