yo..it's me!!

My photo
A SMALL TOWN GAL TRAVELLING FARAWAY FROM HER FAMILY...love adventures n seeking out for new experiences. nothing more greater than having good companions along the way of my journey...keep up with me..;)

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blessings

my life is like a rollercoaster...enjoying myself by joyriding here n there...
but somehow i ask forgiveness from GOD for my sins...
HE blessed me with guilty conscious...a blessing in disguise
everyone is blessed with GOD's love....but
do we realize how much HE loves us?
do we love HIM the way we suppose to love HIM?
do we love HIM more than our wealth, beauty and success?
do we love HIM for all the darkness we face in our life?
do we appreciate HIM for all the good n bad things that happen in our life?
we always forget for all the blessings that were given to us...
we never take HIM fully in our life
we always being ungrateful for all the things that we get 
we are selfish creature BUT
GOD always blesses us with HIS love, forgiveness n kindness
i feel so tiny and ashamed...
thank you GOD for blessing me throughout my life...


enjoy the song...

No comments:

Post a Comment