yo..it's me!!

My photo
A SMALL TOWN GAL TRAVELLING FARAWAY FROM HER FAMILY...love adventures n seeking out for new experiences. nothing more greater than having good companions along the way of my journey...keep up with me..;)

Sunday, February 19, 2012

my weekend...

hey there...how's ur weekend?i hope u guys have a wonderful week.as i told in my previous post of how my hectic life totally ruined my slumber life in my house..so this week i FINALLY did my house chores..yippie!wht a day for me...but gladly done my job!thought of washing my car but then..got stuck in my house so washing car..still in the list(huhuhu..sorry baby u hv to wait!)n basically my whole weekend i didnt go anywhere except for my tuition classes n went out to pack my dinner n that's the only thing that i ate..pity!i think im losing too much weight as i lose my appetite...but still energetic..its a good news as i can fit in all these clothes that i barely squeezed when i was a bit plump..;p.my advise...dont follow my way in losing ur weight ..i used to cycle back n forth for almost 6km to work n did my diet regime but now i already moved to a new house so no cycling for me...but still manage to climb up n down stairs of my house everyday..so no excuse of not exercising...n dont eat rice but change it to wholegrain bread...but being malaysians..we are hardly to ignore rice in one of our daily meals...so do some improvisation...dont take dinners instead take fruits n veggies...full of vitamins n nutritious...this is wht i have done..
so cmon people...start our life by being healthy...do some exercise even just strolling in the park with ur family..it will be fun n the essential part is being HAPPY n SMILE...

n enjoy this song as i always move my myself by listening to it...lets dance people!!
enjoy ur weekend!!me sign out for now

No comments:

Post a Comment